Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clark University

In visiting my little brother at his college, Clark University, it was interesting to notice how life was at another college.  He is a freshman, and the freshman culture is just very different than a graduating senior who lives off campus at URI! His dorm smelled like "boy".  There is no other way to describe it.  My brother isn't a partier, but he does like to have his friends in his room til late at night.  Because of this, the laundry piles, up and the room starts to smell like "boy".  The decorations in the hallway are all about new activities to join on campus and places to live for the next year.  It was actually somewhat adorable.  The most amusing part, from a travelers perspective, was that when I told him I wanted to use the bathroom, he gave me a whole list of the stalls I "shouldn't use" because he had witnessed activities in the stalls that he wished he hadn't!  Oh, freshman...

No comments:

Post a Comment