Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding

Planning a wedding is a lot of work, and I am certainly learning that the hard way.  I had to choose a location for my wedding and that in itself was like traveling to another country!  I had to appease both my fiancee and I, but also both sets of parents.  We toured a few venues, and finally we found a place that we loved.  We then had to think about those who are going to have to travel from out of state to some to our wedding, so then we had to find hotels nearby.  Traveling to and from the venue every day took up a lot of gas, but also we had to picture how it would seem to others traveling to our wedding from out of state.  How would they feel about the venue? How would they feel about the hotel? How would they feel about getting from one place to another?  There were so many different issues, that we finally had to realize that those traveling would have to figure that out for themselves.  We'll give the venue and the hotel, and they can make their own travel experience out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment